Saturday, November 19, 2011

Blog Contest: Winner Announcement

Thank you so much to everyone who entered and voted on the best phrase to go with my new lino cut design. I was thrilled with the outstanding suggestions that were made; you are all truly creative people!

The winner receives $50 worth of Chicken Ink. products.

In addition, I am excited to announce that I am also awarding 2 runner up prizes; as I love all the entries that came in the top 3. Both runners up will receive a notebook with their entry hand stamped on the front.

So without further do, congratulations to our first prize winner and 2 runners up!


Stay tuned: over the next few weeks you will see these phrases start appearing on different Chicken Ink. products.

P.S. don't forget to spread the word and suggest Chicken Ink to your friends.... we are less than 100 Facebook Likers away from the 15% off store wide sale!

Cheers, Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...